- Before adding a card to Verse, make sure you have the latest version of your bank app installed on the phone you are using
- Go to the Settings page in the Verse App to add your card
- Scan your card or add your card details manually
- After you click “Add card” you’ll see a screen like this one:
5. At this point, you should receive a notification from your bank asking you to verify your ‘purchase’ with your card (As you’re adding a card, your ‘purchase’ will be €0.00.)
Tap on the notification to open your bank app.
Even if you don’t receive a notification, you’ll still need to enter your bank app.
7. Once inside your bank app, follow the instructions to verify your card / purchase
And you’re done! 🎉 Now you can return to Verse and enjoy all the benefits of your account.
If you encounter any errors, please try the following:
- Repeat the steps in the section above
- Make sure you have entered the correct card details, if one small mistake can lead to the security check not working
- Try with a different card. Some banking applications work better than others
- Check with that your card is active and not blocked, if it is inactive or blocked, you will need to contact your bank in order to use the card
- Some prepaid cards cannot be used for online purchases. If you only have prepaid cards, you can still deposit money in Verse via a wire transfer.
- Make sure you have a good data connection on your phone
- Make sure you have both the latest version of Verse and your banking app installed
- Wait a few minutes before trying again
If you still have problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. You can reply to this email, or call us at +34 93 220 48 59 between the hours of 9:00 and 19:00 CET Monday to Friday.