Attention: To participate in the "Verse4You" program (hereinafter, the "Program"), you must receive a notification from VERSE inviting you to participate in it and, in addition, you must comply with the General Conditions of Access and Use of Verse, and with the steps specified below. Any participant who does not comply with the General Conditions of Access and Use of Verse and with the steps specified below may be excluded from the Program, despite having received the notification to participate in it through the VERSE mobile application.
PROGRAM IN VERSE APP
Who is the Program Organizer?
The organizer of the Program is VERSE PAYMENTS LITHUANIA UAB (hereinafter “VERSE”), a limited liability company incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, company code 304932396, with registered office at Workland G9, Gedimino pr . 9 (4 aukštas), LT-01105, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
VERSE is an electronic money institution authorized and supervised by the Bank of Lithuania (authorization code number LB001874), under the Law on Electronic Money and Electronic Money Institutions of the Republic of Lithuania, authorized to provide services, among others, in Italy, Portugal and France.
What is this program about?
"Verse4You" is a program aimed at encouraging, among VERSE users, the use of the Verse Mastercard debit card ("VerseCard"), with the aim that, after meeting the requirements, participating users can benefit from the benefits provided by the Program.
What are the requirements to participate?
The requirements to participate and benefit from the advantages of the Program are the following:
- Users must be over 18 years of age, and must receive notification of the start of the Program from VERSE through their VERSE mobile application.
- Users must be residents of Italy, Portugal and France.
- Users must make a minimum of 10 monthly payments with the VerseCard in online or physical stores. The total sum of these payments must be equal to or greater than €150. Said payments must be made within the calendar month based on which the average monthly balance is calculated (see point 7 below). The following transactions are excluded from the calculation of 10 monthly payments:
- Payments made to other banks.
- Payments made to bookmakers.
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs will not count either. In addition, if the return of any purchase made is made, said purchase will also be subtracted from the total calculation both in amount and in number of purchases made.
- If users comply with the provisions of sections 1-3 Above, they will obtain, each month, a bonus consisting of a cash prize for an amount equivalent to FOUR percent (4%) per year over the monthly average of their daily balance in VERSE.
- The benefit will be credited during the first week of the month following the start of the Program in the user's VERSE account, during the entire term of the Program.
- This Program is based on calendar months. Therefore, for the calculation of the advantage of those users who register in VERSE from the start date of the Program, the days from their effective registration as VERSE users until the last calendar day of the corresponding month will be counted, and not the whole month.
- The average monthly balance will be calculated by calculating the average daily balance, this being the user's available balance in the VERSE account each day of the month at the end of the day (11:59 p.m.). Below you can see an example of how the monthly advantage that will be assigned to users is calculated:
Example of the mechanics: a user who meets the Program requirements creates their account in VERSE on March 1 and makes 10 monthly payments with their VerseCard of more than €150 between all of them. Every day in March, VERSE will collect the user's balance at 23:59, and the average balance of said user over the 31 days of the month of March will be calculated. Assuming that the average monthly balance for March is €900; in this case it will be calculated (€900 * 4%) / 12 months = €3 that the user will receive in their VERSE account in the first week of April.
- Limitations: users may receive a maximum of €20 per month, without prejudice to the application of the 4% calculation, the resulting amount is greater. In other words, the 4% per year will be applied up to a maximum average balance of €6,000 average monthly balance, so that the excess balance over said amount will not be taken into account for the purposes of calculating the prize.
Important: The advantages obtained by the users within the framework of the Program do not imply the concession or accrual of any interest or benefits related to the time during which the user maintains funds in their VERSE account. Said advantages respond exclusively to the will of VERSE to grant them based on the operations that users carry out with their VerseCard.
How long is The Program?
The Program begins on February 1 and ends on April 30, 2023. Consequently, in May 2023 the amount corresponding to the last month will be paid, that is, the amount corresponding to the month of April 2023.
What happens if I cheat with this Program?
VERSE reserves the right to exclude from the Program all those users with respect to whom it has indications that they have carried out fraudulent or abusive actions related to the campaign and the General Conditions of Access and Use of Verse, and other terms and conditions of VERSE that may be applicable to the Program.
1. Identification of the organizer of the Program
VERSE PAYMENTS LITHUANIA UAB, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, company code 304932396, with registered office at Workland G9, Gedimino pr. 9 (4 aukštas), LT-01105, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, is the organizer of the Program.
2. Program start and end dates and geographic scope
The start date of the Program will be February 1 at 00:00 CET and will end on April 30, 2023 at 23:59 CET. You will be able to participate only during that period of time. The calculation of the prize will be made only on the average daily balances of said period.
VERSE reserves the right to postpone or extend the Program period in case of force majeure, as well as the power to interpret these legal Terms and Conditions. The geographic scope of this Program is limited to users residing in Italy, Portugal and France only.
3. Rules and conditions to participate
Individuals who meet the following requirements (hereinafter, the "Participants", and together with VERSE, the "Parties") may participate in the Program:
(i) be over 18 years of age.
(ii) be VERSE users, and be able to use the payment services offered through the VERSE mobile application (the "Application").
(iii) have received the communication about the start of the Program through the Application.
(iii) reside in Italy, Portugal or France.
VERSE employees, fraudulent profiles or contest experts may not participate.
VERSE reserves the right to make changes to the Program during its development, if for extraordinary reasons any cause occurs that prevents its completion or in order to improve its progress. In no case will the changes harm the right of users to benefit from the Program prize to date in the event that they occur. Changes in these conditions will be duly communicated to users.
4. Personal data protection
- The processing of personal data related to your age, as well as the number and amount of operations carried out, based on the contractual relationship that implies your participation in it, in order to develop the Program. These data will be kept during the development of the Program, and subsequently blocked during the prescription period of legal actions related to the treatment.
- Making automated decisions, including user profiling for the purposes described above. The logic of these automated decisions is to adapt the provision of our products and services to the needs and use that each of our users gives them.
5. Penalties in case of fraudulent use
We will understand as fraud the use of independent platforms or applications to label non-real users (bots), as well as behaviors that we detect as apparently abusive and/or malicious.
The verification of any of these practices or participations that we consider to have arrived through channels not allowed in the Program will mean the exclusion of the user from the Program.
VERSE reserves the right to take legal action against those who carry out any type of act that could be considered as manipulation or falsification of the Program.
VERSE is exempt from any responsibility for damages that may be due to the temporary lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the application through which it participates in the promotion, to the defrauding of the utility that the users may have attributed to the itself and access to the different pages and submission of participation responses via the Internet.
This Program is not linked to any platform or social network. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram do not sponsor, endorse or administer this Program in any way, nor are they associated with it. The participant is providing his information and data to VERSE PAYMENTS LITHUANIA UAB and not to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Program implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any manifestation of non-acceptance of all or part of these Terms and Conditions implies the exclusion of the participating user and, as a consequence, VERSE will be released from compliance with the obligation contracted with this participating user.
If you have any questions about any of the Program requirements, and if you intend to receive additional information about the Program, you may contact VERSE at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain.
VERSE and the Participants expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid for the resolution of any controversy or conflict that may arise related to the validity, application, execution or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and/or of the Program, waiving any rights they may have in their own jurisdiction.