This is how you add money to a Wallet:
- Open the app and tap the 'Wallets' icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the 'Create a Wallet' tab.
- Choose the name of the wallet along with the emoji you prefer, and then press 'Create a Wallet'.
Have you followed all the steps? Great, you have successfully created your first Wallet 🤩! Now it's time to add money. Here's how:
- Click on the 'Add money' tab. On that screen you will see your other Wallets, the default one is 'Main Balance'.
- From the 'Main Balance' Wallet send the amount of money you want to your new Wallet. Please note that the amount cannot exceed the available balance you have in your main Verse balance.
- Once the amount has been selected, you will see a screen with the details that you must fill in:
✧ The wallet
✧ The amount you want to add
✧ The memo
- Finally, press 'Add' and voilà!
Remember that from the VerseWallets tab you will see the total balance that you have added, either in one wallet or in several. The 'Total in Verse', corresponds to the balance of the wallets + the available balance.