How do I file a claim for a reimbursement that I never received?

  • Updated

To file a claim for a reimbursement that you have never received, you'll first need to contact the merchant where you made the purchase to request its refund. Refunded payments are generally returned within 7 business days to your Verse app balance.

If you do not receive a response from the merchant, you will have the option to file a formal claim with us. To do this, you will need to provide us with evidence of your attempts to contact the merchant, such as screenshots of the emails sent, as well as detailed information about the charge.

Once you have this information, please share it with us at and our agents will look into what might have happened 💙.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 7 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request