How do I file a claim for an unrecognized charge?

  • Updated

If you want to file a claim related to a VerseCard charge, please contact us at: Our agents will help you solve any problem you may have.

⚠️ Remember that if you have a charge that you have not made, for your safety, it is better to cancel the card and request a new one.

Was this article helpful?

4 out of 7 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request