Of course! It's completely free and it's just as easy as if it were in your country!
At Verse, payments have no borders 🤩. That's why you can pay any user who:
✧ have downloaded the application
✧ have an open account on Verse correctly verified; and that
✧ reside in any of the 29 countries of the European Union and the European Economic Area in which we are authorized to provide our services.
To do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Go to the blue button in the lower right corner of the application (icon with two arrows facing opposite directions).
- In the drop-down menu, tap the "Pay" button.
- Select the user, either by entering their $VerseTag or phone number (you will see that the application will help you, displaying the list of your “Frequent Contacts” or your “Friends in Verse”)
- Once the contact has been selected, fill in the amount of money you are going to send, and press “Next”.
- You will see a screen with the payment details; please read and confirm that everything is correct and finally click on the blue button at the bottom of the application that begins with the word "Pay".
And that's it! In seconds your money will be credited to the account of the recipient user 🤗.
💡 Remember that if the Verse account of the user to whom you are sending your money is denominated in a currency other than that of your account (for example, you live in Spain and your Verse account is denominated in Euros and you send money to a friend who lives in Poland and has their Verse account denominated in Zlotys), we will apply the corresponding currency exchange and the money will be credited in the currency in which the recipient's account is denominated (in the case of the previous example, the money you have sent will be credited in Zlotys). Remember that we do not charge you any commission for the currency exchange, so sending money to Verse accounts that are denominated in currencies other than your account will not cost you anything.