Verse integrates security in all of our features because ensuring that your account and your money are safe is our top priority.
There are easy ways to make sure your account and money are safe, here's how:
- Every time you log in to your Verse account, you will receive a one-time access code.
- If you log into your Verse app from a device other than your personal device, be sure to log out.
- Create an access code to log in to Verse. You can set it up from the app (Settings > Security).
- Lock or change your VerseCard PIN directly from the app.
- Hide your balance so that no one knows how much money you have in Verse. To do this, press the eye-shaped button in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Beware of scams and phishing attempts. Our team will never ask you to give us your access code and remember that if something sounds too good to be true (like free money in exchange for a small payment), it's probably a scam.